Soya champ is a delicious vegetarian dish that is tasty to eat and easy to cook. You can cook a lot of different soya champ dishes and here I am going to share the recipe for making delicious soya chap gravy.
To make this dish first you need to procure the following ingredients-
· 1 kg Soya Champ
· 1 table spoon Tomato Sauce
· 1 inch piece of Ginger
· 7 pods of Garlic
· Coriander Leaves- handful
· 3 medium Onions
· 3 medium Tomatoes
· 1 tablespoon of Cumin Seeds
· 1 tablespoon of Coriander seeds
· Red Chili powder - as per your taste
· Salt - as per your taste
· 2 tablespoons of Mango Powder
1. Finely grate the onions, tomatoes, garlic and ginger.
2. Gather the needed spices.
3. Warm water in a container and boil the chap for about 5 minutes.
4. After squeezing the water out of the champ, cut it into smaller pieces. (It is easier to eat it that way)
5. Put the pieces in oil and fry them for a while.
6. Heat oil in a separate pan and put in coriander and cumin seeds.
7. Put in grated onions, tomatoes, garlic, ginger; mix it; and cook for two minutes.
8. Add all the spices and cook for a few minutes. Let the oil separate.
9. Add water and let it boil for a good while.
10. Add the fried chap pieces and cook for a while.
11. After a while turn off the gas and dress your delicious champ with coriander leaves.
12. Serve delicious Soya champ gravy to family and friends. (preferable with any flat bread of your choosing)
For more recipe be in touch with https://minkfoodiee.blogspot.com/